Monday, March 30, 2009


Tuckers Big Day~

Tucker is having his big surgery tomorrow to be fixed! He heads out tomorrow morning at 7:15 in the morning and I get to pick him up at 4:30 or so. As momma I am nervous for him...but secretly I am excited because I am hoping it might calm him down a little!! For anyone who has visited our house you know how excited he gets when he sees new people! He pretty much makes you feel like you are the only person in the room!! He is quite the cute little guy:) I am proud to announce that he is doing much better potty training!! So I am very excited as is grandma since her carpet can finally get cleaned really good now! I will keep everyone posted on how the surgery goes!

~More to come

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of getting fixed, there was a girl from Caleb's school who's mom had a baby today. The little girl told Caleb that her mom pooped the baby out. We had a little explaining to do,

    ReplyDelete