Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This one's for CATIE

This one is for Miss Catie!! One of my dearest friends from Alpha Phi! I miss our coffee dates at Starbucks we would have everyday with our long chats. She is an amazing friend! She informed me that she missed reading my blogs. So I felt like I should get writing again. I don't find my life to be very exciting. But it is one good way to stay in touch with those friends who live miles away! And with everyones busy lives its hard to talk on the phone all the time. Right now in my life I am in my 20's and feel like I have so much of my life ahead of me. Sometimes I feel left out of the loop because so many of my friends are getting married and having babies and I am no where near that point in my life. Sometimes I wish I was there with my friends but at the same time I enjoy my freedom being able to travel and do as I please. I have a good job and a great apartment that I love. So I will try to begin my blogs again to keep in touch with my great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Em! I just saw this! For some reason it didn't send me an email saying you updated your profile! I miss you so much and you are such a wonderful person! Miss you lots - especially for the coffee, crafting, and Gilmore Girls!:) AOE!!!

    ReplyDelete