Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Transitions

For all those who read...hope you enjoy!
I just graduated from college this past December! YA finally it was the never ending schooling!! I have moved back home and started my job as a nurse. I passed my boards and love my job!! The first few months being back home have been interesting to say the least. Moving back in the my parents has been a little bit of a challenge. I feel as though I still need to report off where I am going and with who with when I leave the house. I'm 24 years old I haven't been reporting to anyone on my where abouts for 4 years! I love them to death but at a certain age you get to a point when you are just ready be on your own and I have defiantly hit mine!!! So currently I am saving money in hopes to move out this summer! Wish me luck! I am so excited and ready to be out on my own.

As for my real big girl job... I love it but defiantly learning about insurance and all that fun stuff was comical! I consider myself a smart young women but I will be the first to admit when it comes to that type of stuff I have no clue what is going on and dad gets the joy of helping! It was a fun filled few weeks figuring out all of my medical insurance and making sure everything was under my name! I am slowly but surely learning about it all!! Will see how I do...

I also invested in a puppy when I graduated. His name is tucker and he is a cockapoo. He is the cutest puppy ever. But potty training is not his strong suit! He is getting better but some days I just want to scream.

Right now in life things have calmed down. Working and saving money for the big move is how I spend most of my time. So I am trying to find other fun things to get involved with. The transition to coming home when everyone is getting jobs and moving on you realize things are different and you need to find hobbies to fill your time! So I decided to start blogging about all my adventures to come about new experiences I want to try and do. I also wanted to see what all this excitement about blogging is that my friend Kim tells me so much about!!

So more adventures and updates to come!!

1 comment:

  1. HEYO,
    I am SURE you are doing great in your big girl job! Although, it must suck to be a grown up. I am so proud of you!:) Anyway, I think it is hilarious that you started a blog. I am excited to read it...I shall subscribe or whatever the lingo is in the blog world. I don't think I could do one because I wouldn't have that much to say. Wait...correction...I wouldn't have enough USEFULL things to say. I would just ramble on and on about things no one cares to read about (much like now) and people would unsubscribe me. Oh well. Maybe I will develop one for my own pleasure...haha.
    Miss you lots and lots my love!
    AOE,
    Catie

    ps
    Chickity China the Chinese Chicken...(this song has been in my head for over a week...hopefully now that I have typed it out it will leave my head for yours! ENJOY!)

    ReplyDelete